RM Systems Integrators can show you benefits from investment
in Information Technology by providing tools for producing
timely, cost effective products for your customer and product
quality assurance they expect.
We have over 25 years experience implementing manufacturing systems.
Use our knowledge to guide you in hardware and software
selection through to implementations for your needs.
Contact Robert Mah firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of Expertise.
- Manufacturing Systems Integration
- Machine Control
- Operator HMI touchscreen design
- Interface to PLC’s and other factory devices
- SPC data collection
- SCADA application development, DCS
- Integration to ERP/MES/MRP2 hosts
- PLC control. Design, program and implement. Troubleshoot 3rd party systems.
- Data collection to the Cloud using Big Data techniques. Also SQL Databases, Excel. IIoT. Industrie 4.0.
- Internet/Web Servers/Cloud Computing
- Overall machine control integration, including CAD drawings for interconnect wiring
- IoT. STMicroelectronics, JTAG, 8 bit, 32 bit.
- Adruino, Raspberry Pi
- Makerbot Thing-O-Matic.
- Google Sketchup. 3D design. STL
Specific skills include:
- Control Systems / Process Engineering
- System Planning, Organisational Impact
- SCADA Applications Training, Mentoring
- Wonderware, MS Access, SQL Server
- RSView, Visual Basic, ActiveX, OPC
- SQL, Oracle V7.3, 8i, 10g, PL/SQL, triggers, advanced replication
- Oracle database administration. Set data storage, indexing, performance tuning
- MS Access, ODBC, ADO, DAO
- HTML, Web site design, WordPress
- PLC’s Allen Bradley, Omron, Siemens, Koyo Automation Direct
- Control system design, PID tuning, Data Highway +, DH-485, Ethernet/IP
- Specify, test,, configure and calibrate sensors. IR, ultrasonic, inductive, photo-eye, laser, thermocouple, RTD, optical density
- Windows XP, win 7, 8 & win 10, 32 bit, 64 bit
- Develop Serial port and Ethernet communication drivers
15 Cohen Ave., Kanata, ON K2L 4E9 613-271-1783
#702 – 100 Leeward Glenway, Toronto, ON M3C 2Z1 Cell 416-994-5109