With assistance, provide the following services for a client in Fergus Ontario:
- Enhance control systems using Visual Basic or Aveva SCADA software
- Configure Aveva Historian using PLC OPC tags using ControlNet or Ethernet/IP
- Design Operator HMI control screens
- Clone hardware disk images, update configuration and supervise installation in the manufacturing plant
- Verify wiring connections with electricians during system installation.
- Determine customer needs and recommend solutions based on RM Systems design practices. Involve outside suppliers when the scope of work exceeds company expertise.
- Update network IP’s by changing workstation, Motor drives, HMI and PLC configurations
- Functional system test after network changes
- Develop software programs that provide system diagnostics and control functions.
- Data collection using an Oracle database and bar code traceability
- Provide customer communications, including written project updates, service reports, telephone updates and email.
- Document software system and develop training documentation.
- Configuration and Verification of Oracle data collection
- Train operators and engineers on use of the applications.
Contract 6 months starting June 2021 with possible extension. Office will be provided at the Fergus location.
Approximately 80% of the work will be at the factory. 20% remote work.
Working knowledge of PLC, SCADA, database, computers and networks is an asset.
RM Systems Integrators has been providing service to various industry sectors since 1994.
This is an opportunity to learn about running a successful system integration company.
Apply to: mailto://firstname.lastname@example.org