Automated controls include, pump down, vent, interlock to prevent manipulator damage, ramped deposition and recipe storage. Multi-layer and layer sequence repeat functions.
8 Mass Flow gases controlled from touchscreen and one filling pressure controller. Complete ECR power control from touch screen using a RS-485 interface.
- Automated controls and Process Recipe for process repeatability
- Recipes allowed multiple layer repetition, for example, 5 repeats of an ABCD sequence of mass flow settings and deposition
- Alarms logging of process faults
- Automated data collection of process during pumpdown and deposition into MS Access database allowing network remote access, Data includes actual mass flow settings, forward power, reflected power, chamber pressure, deposition rate and layer thickness.
- Live trend graphs, as well as historical graphs of prior runs
- Vacuum pump down graph includes a standard reference line of a normal pump out for comparison
- Visual Basic 6.
- MS Access 2000 database with Ethernet connectivity
- IOComp Instrumentation Pack – ActiveX features trend with scroll, zoom and cursor functions
- Custom software for communication from PC to AzTex (MKS) AX2530 with Smart Match ECR source
- Allen Bradley SLC 5/03 connected to MKS 247D Mass Flow Readout www.mksinst.com (Canadian Sales:http://www.mksinst.com/sales.html#canada )
- Advantech flat panel PC touchscreen
Client Link: http://www.ultrahivac.com/