EGun and resistive boat deposition into a slurry in a glass flask. Dual 10 KV electron gun, Dual Resistive 6 Volt, 300 Amp.
Automated controls include, pump down, vent, ramped deposition, recipe storage for process repeatability.
- Process Recipe selection and storage
- Visual Alarms for pumpdown and process errors
- Automated data collection of process during pumpdown and deposition into MS Access database allowing network remote access
- Live trend graphs
- Visual Basic 6. Custom classes and user controls provide smart pushbuttons, PID control template and “change of state” refreshing.
- MS Access 2000 database with Ethernet connectivity
- IOComp Instrumentation Pack – ActiveX features trend with scroll, zoom and cursor functions
- Custom connection software from PC to Sigma 160 Crystal Thickness Monitor
- Koyo Automation Direct DL-250 PLC
- LCD flat panel touchscreen with PC
Client link: http://www.torrovap.com/